Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Monday, November 16, 2009

Taco Bell, San Bernardino


Fiesta Taco Salad $4.49


Taco Bell
797 2nd Street
San Bernardino CA 92408
(909)885-8938

This location is just off the 215 Freeway near downtown San Bernardino. I have dined inside the restaurant before and watched the parade of homeless people pass through. This would not be a place to visit after the sun goes down. I was in a hurry and wanted something to take back to my office. Taco Bell was near and I used their drive thru service. I ordered the Fiesta Taco Salad with ground beef. It was minimally good, but not something I would return for.

My salad consisted of iceberg lettuce, shredded cheese, ground beef, rice, tomato, sour cream. Salsa and chili lime tortilla strips are served on the side. The salad is served in a fried tortilla shell. According to the website it is supposed to also have beans but I could not find any on this salad. I did not eat the shell, too many calories for me. When I have sampled the shell it is usually stale. Definitely did not like the chili lime strips, tasted of a chemically flavored powder. The salsa is the canned type but is acceptable. Taco Bell is trying to please people in all fifty states and most do not like spicy chili like us serrano chili lovers.

Taco Bell is my favorite Mexican fast food taco, the tacos are delicious if they are made right. Next time I will order something different until the memory of this salad fades.


http://www.tacobell.com/


Taco Bell on Urbanspoon




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment