Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sonic Drive-In, Victorville

UPDATED 11/25/2009



Chicken Club Toaster Sandwich Combo

Sonic Dining Area


Sonic Drive-In
11780 Amargosa Rd
Victorville, CA 92392
(760) 949-8827


Today I was in the area and stopped in at Sonic. I must be dyslexic because I ordered a number six instead of a number eight. I though I was ordering Chicken Wrap, ended up with a Chicken Club Toaster Sandwich. The sandwich consists of two thick pieces of Texas toast, a breaded chicken fillet with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. The Texas toast is too much bread, otherwise it was a decent sandwich. Next time Hopefully I will order the right thing. The tater tots were delicious and loved my Diet Cherry Limeade. The combo was under $6.00.




Chicken Strip Special $3.99


Sonic Drive-In
11780 Amargosa Rd
Victorville, CA 92392
(760) 949-8827

Sonic is located off of the 15 Freeway at the Bear Valley Road Road exit. The only other Sonic I know of near in So Cal is Anaheim. This location is much better than the Anaheim store. Victorville has been open under two years, this Sonic has car hop service and a drive thru.

I am not a great fan of the food. I like their chicken wraps, coney dogs and tots. I do love Sonic's drink menu. It is Worth the drive just for the Lo Cal Cherry Limeade, yum. They throw in a couple of lime slices and maraschino cherries to enhance the flavor. Looking at Sonics website it appears the are expanding into the IE. If Sonic was nearer I am sure would be a regular customer for the drinks and slushies. I tried Sonics TV promotion of Chicken Tenders, Tater Tots, Onion Ring, Texas Toast and drink for $3.99. The tenders were white meat chicken and tasted good, I would pass on the toast. The meal was served in a box instead of the usual bag.

Another stand out on Sonic's menu are the tater tots. I love my "tots", and Sonic's are hot and crispy. It is probably a good thing none of their stores are located very close. a medium order of tots contains 335 calories. I will visit Sonic whenever I am in the neighborhood.

Food **

Ambiance **

Service **

Cost- Value $

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/home.jsp


Sonic Drive-In on Urbanspoon


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: