Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009




My favorite holiday of the year. This is the only holiday that has not yet been heavily commercialized. I had a wonderful time gathering with family and counting the blessings bestowed on us. The food was good, old fashioned comfort food. Roast Turkey, mashed potatoes and giblet gravy, corn, green bean casserole, stuffing, cranberry sauce, acorn squash, asparagus and salad. The meal was topped off with pumpkin pie and cheese cake. Home cooking always beats dining out. I hope all had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as I did
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! You're turkey looks delicious! And that plate looks even better! Yummy! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine:

    Thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete