Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Friday, September 11, 2009

Arby's Italian Salad


Arby's Italian Salad $4.99

Arby’s
1245 E Colton Ave
Redlands, CA 92374
(909) 335-2729‎

When I go to Arby’s would prefer to order a Big Montana (720 calories), heavy on the Horsey Sauce (124 calories), large curly fries (604 calories) and a large diet Doctor Pepper. With age the metabolism changes. I am working on my food ordering preferences At the rate I am gaining weight this will have to become a salad blog.

The Italian Salad was not bad, the lettuce and all the other ingredients were fresh. For 386 calories you get Iceberg lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, pepperoni, salami, red onions, tomatoes and sliced banana peppers. Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing was 130 calories. The dressing was tangy and the salad ingredients blended well together.. I was hungry when finished, but my appetite sated after a few minutes passed. I was a drive-thru customer, service was ok. Hope this helps make up for the In-N-Out Double Double combo with Vanilla Shake I had for lunch yesterday.

Food **


http://www.arbys.com/nutrition/printable.php?type=nutrition



 Arby's on Urbanspoon



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment