Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Inland Empire SoCal Food Beat

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mill Creek, Redlands

St Louis Rib Plate with Tater Tots and Dill Potato Salad $6.95


Mill Creek
2087 Orange Tree Lane

Redlands, CA 92374
(909) 798-5757

Mill Creek Cattle Company is located in a new small strip mall just north of the 10 Freeway at California. I had attempted to visit Mill Creek several times for breakfast on a Sunday morning and it always seemed closed. Finally got around to trying it for lunch a month or so ago. When I got inside I decided that I did not like this place. The ordering line was blocked by people reading the big menu on the wall and they could not make up their minds. When I finally got to place my order I was less impressed, young lady taking the orders was not helpful and seemed not to be enjoying her job. I smiled my way through the ordering process and then sat down waiting for the food to be delivered, get this over with and leave never to return. Then the food was delivered and I had a complete change of heart. The food is really good, the ribs were tender and meaty, the delish potato salad had an unusual dill flavor, and I love my tots. The St Louis plate is served with two ribs and two small sides, thank goodness we got the small sides, they were huge. I have been back several times and also used the drive-thru, food is consistently good. They serve beer and have two large screen TV's. I want to return and try the different side orders, can't wait for the three cheese potatoes. I drove by this Sunday and they were open for breakfast.

Food ***

Ambiance **

Service **

Expense - **

Repeat Visit? Yes

Mill Creek Cattle Co. on Urbanspoon

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment